Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Essay Outline


Name: Michael Wiggins                                                                       
Individual Research title: Humanity’s survival energy combination.
What question do I want to ask?
What is the best combination of sustainable renewable energy, which can give humanity a constant supply of electricity?
Where will I find the information to answer my questions?
The information needed will be found on various government and political articles that relate to the topic of ‘sustainable renewable energy’. I will need various perspectives from many sources and countries. Each energy source will be evaluated into the pros and cons of the source and whether or not it is sustainable option.
How will I analyse the information? 
Each energy source will be evaluated into the pros and cons of the source and whether or not it is sustainable option.
How will I identify and evaluate possible scenarios?
I will evaluate possible scenarios of bias within the article and or on the topic by looking at the author’s background and analyze whether it has possibly shaped or changed her view on the topic.
Possible scenarios
Bias, irrelevance towards the topic, unclear perspective, not enough information on the author

No comments:

Post a Comment